Thursday, September 17, 2015

Rose Blossom Featured Artwork


I met Morgan through my friend Regina in the fall of 2012 at a Close To My Heart event.  I didn't know at the time that Regina was introducing her three team members to me in hopes of them joining my team.  Regina had to leave Close To My Heart shortly after that due to severe health issues, and she wanted to make sure that her team members had a family of consultants to join.  I was speechless when I learned this some time later, and I feel privileged that Morgan (and Margot) joined my team.

Morgan is a fabulous artist, and I want to share some of her artwork with you.  You will find her links and the many ways to connect with her following the photos.



When you visit Morgan (and you will want to!), please her some love!


Pin It

2 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Aww, thank you Brenda!

Lynn said...

Great work but an outstanding team member!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...