Friday, September 18, 2015

Sangria Goes to Paradise

Have you taken a look at the Sangria Paper in the Annual Inspirations Book?  It is kind of a fall paper, but when I looked at the colors and textures of the paper, I saw something completely different.  Don't you think it worked well with our Luau photos?


I loved Hawaii (thank you, Close To My Heart!) and I thought the dancers dresses were perfect for Sangria!  I used Arbooking cuts for the tree and flowers, and you can find the Design Space file HERE.  There are a lot of Sangria Complements tucked in here and there, and those resin flowers are from the Sangria Assortment.   Don't you love the purple hearts?  Here's a little bit of a close-up:


(If you are a Consultant, you can find the ul workshop for Sangria in the Online Office under Gatherings & Workshops on the Go.)

Thanks for stopping in today!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would never have thought to pair Sangria with Hawaii, but it is a match made in heaven! Love this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...