Monday, October 19, 2015

November Cultivating Creativity Workshop - Sangria SOLD OUT

Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday.  So when I saw the paper, stamp set, complements, and assortment for Sangria, I knew we needed to celebrate the month of gratitude with this paper!
This workshop will consist of a 2-page layout, a decorated kraft container filled with gratitude cards, and eight thank you cards.
2-Page Layout
Kraft Container with Rolled Flowers and Gratitude Cards
Eight Thank You Cards


If you are local and would like to come to my workshop, here are the details:

Sunday, November 15th
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$35.00
Andover Senior Center at 1685 Crosstown Blvd NW

The cost of the class includes (the papers are pre-cut and include Cricut cuts):
  • Sangria Paper Pack
  • Sangria Complements
  • Sangria Assortment
  • 1 Sheets Champagne Cardstock
  • My Creations Kraft Container
  • 8 Envelopes
  • 36 Gold Bling Gems
  • 4 feet Gold Shimmer Trim
  • 1 yard of Poppy Extra Thick Twine
If you would like to order long distance, you can click on this secure link.  The total will include a $7 shipping fee, and the kits will be mailed the week of November 16th. 


Pin It

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Absolutely fabulous workshop! I wish I could be there!!! You have created lovely layouts, cards, and even a craft project for such a reasonable price! Very impressive!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...