Thursday, December 17, 2015

January La Vie En Rose Workshops - SOLD OUT

I am starting something new in January!  I have listened to your suggestions, and a new year is the perfect time to change things up!
I will have TWO workshops revolving around one paper packet. 
YOU decide which you would like to create
AND
YOU decide whether you would like to take your choice on a Sunday afternoon or Monday evening!
(NOTE:  I will still have additional specialized classes featuring a technique so don't worry!!)

DATES:
Sunday, January 24th at 2:00 pm
Andover Senior Center
OR
Monday, January 25th at 6:30 pm
My House
Okay!  Let me show you the two different classes.  I am super excited about this!!
CULTIVATING CREATIVITY WORKSHOP
In this workshop, you will create a card box with 6 birthday cards.  Three are designed for the guys in your life, and the other three are for your female friends.  You will also create one 2-page layout, and as you can see, I designed it so that it would work for many situations!
This workshop is $35, and it includes:
  • La Vie En Rose Paper Packet
  • La Vie En Rose Complements
  • La Vie En Rose Assortment
  • Cards Box
  • Card Bases and Envelopes
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Pre-Cut Paper and Photo Instructions
If you are local, you can e-mail me to reserve your spot, and if you are long distance, you can order right here, and your kit will ship the week of January 18th.


and here is the second option....
SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS WORKHOP


In this class you will be making THREE 2-page layouts.  I have customized the titles for my pages, and when you sign up for this class, I will customize your titles for you, too. 
**There will be no stamping in my scrapbook layout workshops.**


This workshop is $35, and it includes:
  • La Vie En Rose Paper Packet
  • Four White Daisy Cardstock
  • La Vie En Rose Complements
  • Black Paper Fundamentals Assortment (I love these glittery embellishments!)
  • Whisper Thick Twine
  • Pre-Cut Paper and Photo Instructions
If you are local, you can e-mail me to reserve your spot, and if you are long distance, you can order right here, and your kit will ship the week of January 18th.

I hope you like the changes that I've made for the coming year!  Of course, you will still earn loyalty punches for either class, orders, and any other classes you take.
Thank you for stopping in today, looking over my classes, and spending some time with me!
I hope your day is so very blessed!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...