Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


 Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are excited to show you all the ways that you can use the December Stamp of the Month, Candlelight Garden.  This hop is a great big circle so now matter where you start you will get through the circle quickly and be really inspired!

I used watercolor pencils for my card after stamping with Memento ink:


Such a soft, subtle card when using watercolors and a blending pen.  I love the mason jar!  This is just one of so many possibilities with this set, and I know my team is going to inspire you!

Time to move on to Lynn to see what she has in store for you!

The stamp of the month is just $5 with any $50 purchase!




12 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Soft and lovely-- absolutely beautiful, Brenda! I love the Kaliedescope papers with this and your coloring is perfect!

Unknown said...

I love your watercoloring and blending pens... you really created such a beautiful card...I love the purple and yellow. Perfection....

Kim Hill said...

Brenda, this is such a beautiful, cheerful card! Love the soft colors and the purple hearts. Just gorgeous!

Shelly Nemitz said...

I love how soft this is. It's just so peaceful to look at. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love how your use of the watercolor pencils and blender pen created such a serene and delicate look for the flowers. And great choice of colors for your dimensional card layers. Absolutely beautiful!

Lynn said...

Just lovely! I really like the stamped sentiment on the banner across the card. This card is simply beautiful!

Morgan Vogt said...

This card is so lovely - Kaleidoscope colors really look beautiful with the image and your coloring. And I love that everyone tried something different with the coloring - markers, watercolors, and watercolor pencils. Our hops are always pretty fantastic, but this one is especially good. :)

Unknown said...

I know winter just started, but your beautiful card makes me long for spring. I love the colors!

Unknown said...

I love your choice of colors and how you popped up the jar layer. Keep inspiring your team and followers!

Unknown said...

So pretty Brenda....subtle and gorgeous. The Kaliedescope papers are awesome with this card! Nice, nice work!

Marg Van Patten said...

Beautiful as always. Really liking the use of watercolor and blending pen to add a soft touch of color to the flowers.

Unknown said...

So beautiful and soft!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...