Thursday, December 3, 2015

Only Two More Days of Cyber Week!

Cyber Week has been so much fun so far!  There are only two lefts to this amazing 25% off sale, and I want to highlight a few of the things on my list that are my favorites.


Whether you are making cards or layouts, this collection with 700 images, a cardstock packet, and three stamp sets is a steal of a deal for just $74.25!



This frame also comes in black, and they are beautiful pieces of home decor.  You can hang them or set them on an easel (which is my favorite).  Using our hook and loop dots, you can easily interchange the layouts!


I love adding scallops to my projects!  I have a little arthritis in my hand, but this punch is designed well for me and easy to use!  Did you know you can punch our shimmer trim with this punch?  What a fabulous look!

These are a few of my favorite things included in the Cyber Week special, but there is a lot more!  Check out the nearly 40 deals by CLICKING HERE!

I hope your December is starting out wonderfully!
Look for some new artwork soon as I am working on a Cultivating Creativity Workshop and a new Layout-Only class for January using the beautiful La Vie En Rose papers.

Have a most blessed day!




Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...