Thursday, February 25, 2016

STAMPAGANZA IS BACK!!

Oh my goodness!!  Stampaganza is back and starts on March 1st!!  I wanted to give you a few days notice so that you can look over your books and my website.  Remember, there are many, many stamps on my website.  On March 1st, you can start shopping HERE!


I do want to let you know that there is a retirement schedule for our stamps:
  • Seasonal Expressions 1 - all stamps will retire on April 30, 2016
  • Annual Inspirations - all stamps will retire on July 31, 2016
  • The additional stamps on my website that aren't shown in any of the books will also retire on July 31, 2016.
Now is the time to pick up your favorites so that you have them for your paper crafting needs!!



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...