Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Easter Card Kit

Over the years I have made card kits for Easter, and although the paper and stamps are different, there is always one thing that stays the same.  I keep Easter cards simple so that the thought behind the card is always our Risen Savior.  Easter is my very favorite holiday.  I love the time of reflection before during the Lenten season.


I did something unique with this kit - I used retired stamps.  Perhaps it is because lilies are my favorite flower or maybe it's because I love the simplicity.  The inside of the card is stamped with the sentiment "May His love fill your heart."  

This card will come to you pre-stamped in black and white.  Markers are included in the kit so that you can color your images.  I will include some tips for coloring these images easily.
(There is an option if you'd like me to color your images.)

The $16 kit includes (With this option, the card bases, envelopes, and cardstock are free):
  • (4) 4" x 4" card bases and envelopes
  • Pre-cut White Daisy and Thistle cardstock
  • Pre-stamped images and sentiments
  • Leaf Green Shinhan Twin Touch Marker
  • Golden Yellow Shinhan Twin Touch Marker
  • 12 Bitty Sparkles
  • Shipping
The $10 kit includes:
  • (4) 4" x 4"card bases and envelopes
  • Pre-cut White Daisy and Thistle cardstock
  • Pre-stamped  AND COLORED images and sentiments
  • 12 Bitty Sparkles
  • Shipping

Easter Card Kit
Please order your kit by Tuesday, March 8th, so that I can get them to you in time for Easter!

Thank you so much for stopping in today!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...