Tuesday, March 22, 2016

New Card Kit for Sale! SOLD OUT!!

First, I have to apologize for my absence.  I went from a PC to a Mac, and it's been quite a learning curve for me!  However, I can easily say that I truly do like my MacBook over any PC I've had.  Now, on to the kit I have for you!

This kit contains 6 cards, and the cost is $12.00 shipped to you.  All of the card pieces are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and have all the embellishments you need to put together.  I only have 10 kits available so be sure to pick this up right away if you'd like it!  All but one of the cards uses the Enchantment Paper Fundamentals, and there are a variety of occasions.  Take a look!  And if you'd like to purchase it, click on the link below the photo.


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...