Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Gift Card & Box Class - SOLD OUT

Have you enjoyed seeing the new class offerings I have for April?  I hope so!  There's a little something for everyone in all kinds of different colors.

When I taught at Convention last year, I created a box like this using Sangria paper.  For this class, I wanted to make something Spring-y and cheerful!

Spring Gift Card & Box Class
SUNDAY, APRIL 17th
3:00 pm

We will make 10 gift cards to fit in this pretty box!


Your $17 Class Fee Includes:

  • (10) Kraft Card Bases
  • Cricut Die-Cuts for Card Fronts, Flowers, and Leaves made with Penelope Paper and White Daisy Cardstock
  • Cupcake Box
  • (10) White Daisy Envelopes
  • Package of Treasured Puffies



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...