Friday, April 1, 2016

Join Close To My Heart During the April Special!!


I am sooooo happy to be writing today about the New Consultant Special in April!  I truly believe in the spirit and mission of Close To My Heart, and that’s why I wanted to share this opportunity with you!

I also believe in my Rose Blossom team!  They are about the best group of people I know, and oh, so creative!!  I know you would love not only the camaraderie, but the caring spirit within my team.  They are true memory keepers and paper crafters!

Let me tell you about the brand new New Consultant Kit, and the “Baby, You’re Worth It” special for April.  First of all, the kit is just $75! 
  • $50 Select Product Credit – this will be in your account the moment that your application is processed.  You can pick the paper and stamps you like the most!  The Online Office has a recommended shopping list that will help you make wise decisions with that $50!
  • The kit will be filled with basic business supplies that will include a Medium Organizer!  (I have included a full list of the supplies in the kit at the end of this post.)
  • All totaled, the Consultant Kit is valued at $214!




Ready to keep dancing'?  Let me tell you the other perks of the special!!  If you sell $350 in your first 30 days, you will receive:

  • FREE Cricut Collection of your choice OR an additional $100 in Select Product Credit!  (Did you hear me?!!  FREE Cricut Collection or $100 in product!!)
  • THREE exclusive stamp sets that can only be earned by reaching those sales in your first 30 days.  I’ve included a photo.  The three sets are valued at $54!

  • I will teach you how to use our EZInvite system so that you can invite others to order from your FREE website, and it will be your Gathering.  When you reach that $350, you will receive $60 in Hostess Rewards and one half-price item!
  • Instant commission on a $350 Gathering is $77 plus $5 in Select Product Credit!

So you see, your initial $75 investment really holds a value of $510 (plus a half-price item)!!

Let me tell you a little more:
  • During April, we are in the Consultant Preview Period for Consultants.  You will be able to pre-order product from Seasonal Expressions 2 and the May National Scrapbooking Day special.  This is a special perk for Consultants only!
  • Interested in being a hobbyist for you and your friends?  Perfect!  Quarterly minimums are just $300.  
  • Interested in having a class or two a month?  You can do that, too, and then your product is FREE or you earn some extra household income!
  • I am a full-time consultant...are you interested in finding out how to run a Close To My Heart business?  Let me show you how!!
  • Your instant commission is 22% and you earn Select Product Credit each month according to your sales.
You know me as a Close To My Heart Consultant, but now let me tell you about me as a leader:
  • I am a full-time Close To My Heart Consultant, so I have office hours during the day, and I am usually readily available in the evenings. 
  • I offer full support and help train you to be the type of Consultant you want to be.  I can give you a lot of great ideas for reaching your $300 minimums!
  • I have established a very active Facebook group where you can get to know your team members all over the United States, ask questions, and share your creativity!
  • I hold challenges and incentives for my team members to help you reach your best.
  • If you would like to see my teaching and leadership experience, please visit the link at the top of my blog that says "Resume."
I am so excited typing this that I can hardly stand it!  There is so much good going on with Close To My Heart.  I just got done ordering my preview product for May, and I can't wait to get those new papers and stamps in my hot little hands!  There are even more exciting things coming in the future months.  I know you will LOVE being a part of our company!

Here’s how you join on April 1st:

Click on “What We Do” and “Be a Consultant”
From there, it takes about 5 minutes!!
Once your application is processed, you and I will receive an e-mail.

Do you have any questions for me?  I’d love to help in any way that I can.  I’d also love to hear if you are going to run to my website in April and sign up to be a Close To My Heart consultant and a Rose Blossom.  I promise, we will have a BIG, HUGE welcome for you!!
New Consultant Kit Beginning in April 2016:
  • $50 in Select Product Credit
  • Medium Organizer
  • 2” x 6.5” Block
  • 1” x 3.5” Block
  • 2” x 2” Block
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • Stamp Scrubber
  • Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories Glue
  • Foam Tape
  • Sponge
  • (25) Customer Order Forms
  • (5) Annual Idea Books
  • (5) Seasonal Expressions 2
  • Cardstock Sampler
  • Fundamentals Sampler
  • Annual Idea Book B & T Duos Sampler
  • (3) Petite Perks Stamp Sets
  • Idea Book Postcards
  • Desk Pad

1 comment:

Cindy B. said...

That was sone really good information.
Can you tell me the list of things, that you can buy with the $50 credit?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...