Friday, April 1, 2016

Our "Life in Pictures"

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are so glad that you could join us because we have some super fun things that you can do with the April Stamp of the Month, Life in Pictures.  This hop is a circle, so you can join anywhere, follow the links, and get through everyone's blog.  I have seen sneak peeks and can't wait to go visit everyone myself!

Jerry and I took some fun photo booth pictures on our recent cruise.  I thought they were the perfect for this stamp set!


I used almost all the stamps in Life in Pictures to create this page, and I love it!  It's went right in a shadowbox frame in our living room.  I'll list the techniques and supplies I used at the end of the post.

Time to move on to Lynn!  I know she has something amazing for you!  There are just five blogs to visit this time around, so make your way around and enjoy being inspired!!

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase!



Did you notice that I used almost all the stamps on my page?  The first thing I did was lightly splatter my base with black watercolor paint.  If you want to do this lightly like I did, use your smallest brush.  I love this technique, and it was perfect for this page.

I used a combination of paper for this layout - Charlotte and LaVie En Rose.  I used scraps and just had fun placing things here and there.  As you may have noticed, most of the embellishment is stamps!

I love when I have time to do something like this!  Scrapping in a slower pace allows me to really think about the memories, and that is my passion.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

Pin It

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love how you used all those camera images! Your photo booth pic is so cute! Really FUN!

Morgan Vogt said...

This layout is so perfect - not gonna lie, I am going to CASE the cookies out of it. :)

Unknown said...

What a charming insert for the frame in your living room! Love the angles as you placed all the elements on this page -- works well to make the sophisticated color palette look as fun as the photos!

Marg Van Patten said...

Do I detect a little "outside the box" action here? This is simply wonderful. The black-white palette with the color photo booth shots is so perfect. Love the slight angles and use of the photo frame image with those hearts. I keep zooming in on different areas trying to take it all in!Love your handwritten journaling too!

Unknown said...

Yummy! I love your use of the stamp set. It was a perfect accent to your fun photos. I also love that you used all black, white and grey so that the photos were the POP of color (and center of attention) on your layout.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...