Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Calypso Workshop

Time to show you the third layout in my June Calypso workshop!  For this one I pulled the yellows and greens out of the paper packet.

This is a very happy layout!!


Don't you love that pineapple washi tape?  So fun!!

Tuesday, June 14th at 6:30 pm ($30)
Brenda's House

Now here's a review of the other two layouts in the class.



Wouldn't you love to have these layouts for your summer pictures?

You can simply e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com to RSVP for the in-home class or you can purchase the kit below!


Thank you so much for stopping in this week to see my Calypso pages!  I hope that you are finding yourself most blessed!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...