Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so grateful to have this day to celebrate my mother.  She is a wonderful woman filled with strength, courage, determination, and lots of love for all of her children and grandchildren.

I used Happy Times to make her gift this year.  It was the perfect paper for her, and I simply covered a frame.  She lives in apartment now, but in the home we grew up, she loved her flower beds!


And out of all the Moms in the world, I am really glad she is mine!





Pin It

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Sounds like we both have wonderful Mother's. Love your Frame,Great Job! Glad I stopped by.
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift for your Mother! Love it Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...