Friday, May 13, 2016

Genuine

Recently, my friend and downline Kimberly had an online crop for National Scrapbooking Day.  I was so sad that I couldn't play along, but the good news is that she is the owner of a challenge blog called Sketches in Thyme.  So I stopped everything today to create a page with fabulous sketch #198.  I think you should play, too!


These are my very favorite people in life - my husband and my son.  I loved using this new paper Florence and it's matching complements and sequins for this page.  It's hard to tell that it's foil tape, but I've also used the new rose gold foil tape.  The kraft complements have rich peacock, white, and rose gold foil accents.  

Truly, with these two men....this is where my story begins.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope that you have a most wonderful weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Very fun page! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Eli said...

Really a beautiful page, Brenda. I see it's full of love for your family. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

Barbara Greenberg said...

This is such a beautiful layout in design and pictures. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

Sharon said...

Beautiful layout Brenda. I love the Florece paper. It is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...