Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Times Meets the Stamp of the Month

There are so many different colors in the Happy Times paper packet, and I feel like I've just scratched the surface!  Truly, I have been working with this paper packet all month, and I have yet to get tired of it!



There is a wide-open sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, and I thought that it was perfect for a bouquet of flowers from the Happy Times stamp set.  I love this dotted sheet from Happy Times!  I found the perfect sentiment on the May Stamp of the Month, Celebrate.

Thanks for popping today!  I always appreciate your visits!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card.

Linda Callahan said...

I love your beautiful cascade of flowers! The polka dots make a sweet backdrop! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Love your idea to combine the sentiments!

A splash of color said...

Very pretty.. love the flower cascade.. it turned out sweet.

Karren said...

Beautiful card! I really love how you've arranged that drift of flowers. Very cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...