Thursday, June 2, 2016

June Stamp of the Month

What a great stamps set!  June's stamp is called The Long Way Home, and it's perfect for those road trips and upcoming summer vacations!


I can't wait to dig into layouts with this one, but here is a simple card I made using this set.


What fun colors for the summer month!! 

Now I really want you to head over to Lynn's blog and follow the Rose Blossom Blog Hop.  I wasn't able to participate, but the girls did some over-the-top amazing work!!  You can see that they were inspired by this stamp set!

Thanks for popping in today!!  I appreciate your visits!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Oh my goodness! I posted TWO comments about this card on the wrong post! LOL! Anyway!! I love this card! Just adorable-- love the colors and the cute little flags! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card. That little daisy on the van is so 70's! Darling.

Karen Day said...

Great card, Brenda! This is the cutest stamp set - reminds me of one that we had years ago with all the fun vehicles :o)

Unknown said...

The colors, the card composition, and the micro bus! It's just groovy for so many reasons!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...