Friday, July 8, 2016

Close To My Heart Convention 2016

My head is still reeling from all I learned at Convention this year!  I wish I could show you all kinds of artwork, but that is Top Secret until August 1st!

10 Rose Blossoms travelled with me to Disney World for Convention.  I love that!  I don't get to see some of these girls very often, so it is a treat for me to spend time with them!


Look at those smiling faces!!  Have you ever seen a more beautiful group?!

Thursday morning starts with a General Session that reveals new product.  WOW, is that a fun day!!  If you love Close To My Heart product (and I know many of you do), then you would love this General Session!  We get to see things that are coming out August 1st.  After General Session we always receive a bag with the brand spanking new Idea Book.  This year, Close To My Heart gave us a beautiful mint rolling tote.  Oh, I love it!!  And if you have a Gathering with me, you will see walking up to your door with that very rolling tote.

I was asked to teach an Extravaganza class at Convention.  I can hardly wait to show you what I created for the class!  I always feel so honored to teach, so it is a great joy for me to share my ideas.  In these next couple of photos, you will get a sneak peek!


On Thursday evening, the Directors were treated to a fabulous dinner and a cruise in Disney's Contemporary Marina to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks.  And of course, I loved my time with Minnie and Mickey!  This was a magical night I won't soon forget.


Friday was another magnificent day! Besides learning and learning some more (which I LOVE), Close To My Heart had an incredible reception for 12 consultants that achieved a challenge given to us at the Team Builders event in January.  Again, I was so honored to be included in a reception with these amazing women!


On Friday evening, Close To My Heart held the Consultant Creativity Showcase.  Four of my team members participated, and I was so proud of them!!  One of the things I love about my team is their willingness to share their talent!  Each one of them had a beautiful display and got to speak with many other consultants about their work as well as people from our Home Office.

Top:  Marg is on the left, and Mary Ellen is on the right
Bottom:  Kim is on the left and Lynn is on the right

Saturday was over-the-top amazing!  So many good things happened!!  Jeanette Lynton, CEO and founder of Close To My Heart spoke with us.  I can't even explain how much I admire this woman.  I love and so appreciate her vision.  She is just beautiful inside and out, and it's such a joy to listen to her.  For me, that time was filled with tears, laughter, love, and overwhelming gratitude that I am a Close To My Heart consultant.

For the evening, we got to dress up for the Awards Banquet.  Now as someone that works at home full-time, this is a huge deal.  I think you'll agree that I have some pretty lovely women on my team!




 I was so excited that of my team members won the Layout Contest!  Mary Ellen is so talented!!


Even though these things happened about two weeks ago, it has been lovely to look through photos and share with you.  I am one proud team leader!  Many of these lovely women have never met each other face to face.  But because of our active Facebook group, they greeted each other like old friends!  And that was truly a joy to see!!

We are all looking forward to Convention next year in Salt Lake City.   There is so much fun to be had at Convention - a lot of laughter, excitement, learning, and building of friendships.  I love chatting with our Consultants from here and Australia.  Everyone has so much to share, and I love hearing new ideas.

Wouldn't you like to join us?   When you join Close To My Heart in July, you will receive your choice of the new Fundamentals, and that's a value!

Contact me or visit my website for details!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...