Friday, July 1, 2016

Rose Blossom Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


It's that time again for the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are bringing you artwork using the July Stamp of the Month, and I know there will be a variety of work to inspire you.  This hop is a circle, so you can simply follow along until you end up right back here with me.

The name of the stamp set is From Your Notebook, and it's perfect for your scrapbook pages.


I wanted to show you how you could make a colorful card using these fun stamps.


Using Honey, Pacifica, and Cranberry ink, I stamped "Super" numerous times on White Daisy cardstock.  I punched out the circles with the 1" punch and adhered them to the card front with thin 3-d foam tape.  I stamped the tag with Pacifica ink and then grabbed my Beyond Awesome stamp set for that fun sentiment "some kind of awesome."  I stamped "real life" with Cranberry ink and adhered it to the top of the tag.  I found some red and white baker's twine in my stash and wrapped it around the front of the card to attach the tag.  This is a cheerful card, and I love the way it turned out!

Now it's time to move on to Marg's blog to see what kind of goodness she has for you.  I know she pulled out some watercolors, so run over there to see what she has made for you!

Thanks for visiting the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We always like when you stop by!!

10 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Love your cards, Brenda! The colors are so bright and cheerful! I love how you created a bachground with the "super" stamp! The twine is perfect and so is everything else! Great use of this set!

Morgan Vogt said...

So much fun! I love how bright and bold the colors are.

Unknown said...

Cute cute!

Kim Hill said...

Brenda these cards are Some Kind Of Awesome!!! Love the use of the "super" sentiment and the bold, cheerful colors. I think I need to borrow this idea if you don't mind! :)

Unknown said...

So vivid, so bright, so fun! I love the super that is repeated in the background! All that twine is yummy!!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors of this card. That twine is so fun on this card.

Unknown said...

I love the colors of this card. That twine is so fun on this card.

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

So cheerful and such a different look for this set. Love them!

Lynn said...

Super, super, super! Loving the primary colors.

Unknown said...

I think YOU are some kind of awesome. I love these cards. Funny, I paired this SOM with the Beyond Awesome stamp set as well! It's a good match!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...