Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dream Big

I LOVE that the Whimsy Fundamentals and the way they work for so very many photos and occasions.  This is a photo of my son at the end of his junior college years.




Because I am a believer in scrapbooking all things, I am keeping a book of his college days so that he will have it one day.  The thing is, I have a hard time getting photos of him!  He has never been good about posing (even when little), so I have to catch him quickly and with the burst feature on my phone.  LOL!!  

Let me tell you about this layout.  There is very little paper on this layout, but there is a lot going on, right?  I used five cuts from the Artistry collection - glasses border, "always learning," "film strip, photo tab, and "dream big."  I splattered watercolor all over this page - LOVE that for a college page!  The #MCTC is our new Marker alphabet.  It's super easy to cut out because of the thick letters.  The very light "52 credits" is Jennifer's Hand alphabet.  "way to go" is from the Way To Go stamp set - which I just can't use enough!!  

I hope you've had a great weekend!
Pin It

2 comments:

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

This is one of my all time favorite layouts of yours. I love everything about it!!! You are just so very talented.

Lynn said...

I love this layout, everything about it! So neat to see layouts with our grown up kids! I know you are so proud of Shane and this photo and layout certainly show that.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...