Monday, August 15, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Hello!  Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  This month we want to show you two paper packets - Rustic Home and Uptown.  This month during the Basically the Best campaign, you can get one of these paper packets FREE when you purchase Whimsy, Enchantment, and Adventure Fundamentals.  Check out that special HERE.

This hop is a big circle, and there are 7 of us in the hop this time.  I'd love for you to hop through and see all the amazing things that have been created.  This team of women is talented!!


I used a sheet of Rustic Home woodgrain paper.  So often we think that woodgrain has to be masculine, so I wanted to show you a different way to use it.  I enlisted the help of my Flower Market cartridge.  Have you looked through the images yet?  If not, the PDF of the shapes can be seen HERE.

This card is very simple to make.  This is a colonial white standard card base.  I layered it with a piece of gold glitter paper cut at 5-7/16" x 4-3/16".  I cut the woodgrain paper at 5-1/4" x 4". 

 I wanted to make it easy for you to duplicate this card, so if you have Cricut Design Space, 

Along with Colonial White, I used the new Adventure colors - Blossom and Raspberry - for the flowers.  And if you really want to add a little sparkle, grab a Shimmer Brush and put a light layer on the flowers.  You will love using that brush!!

Now it's time for you to move on to Lynn's blog where she's used the Uptown Fundamentals.  You are going to love what you see, and you are sure to be inspired!


Pin It

9 comments:

Kim Hill said...

What a lovely girly-girl card! :D Love all the sparkle!!

Shelly Nemitz said...

Looooooooooove this card. It's a rose blossom hello! So pretty. I also love your photography here, including the "scepter".

Unknown said...

I just love this! I can't wait to play with the Flower Market cartridge.

Unknown said...

This is just darling. Thank you for the file Brenda. It is now in my DS. Who would have thought to use these colors together?? It's so perfect!

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous, Brenda!

Unknown said...

Hello is right! Hello, beautiful card!

Morgan Vogt said...

Gorgeous card! I always love to see your signature roses. :)

Marg Van Patten said...

How Rose Blossom perfect is this?! Such a beautiful way to say Hello and feature our new papers, colors, and cartridge. Those flowers against the wood grain is a great combo. Thanks so much for the cut file ... fantastic!

Lynn said...

A classic Brenda Rose creation! Just the right amount of glitter and flowers, you can never have too many of those, right? I just love the color combination set atop the woodgrain. Very pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...