Saturday, August 6, 2016

Whimsy Baby Pages - Month 1

I had so much fun creating the workshop I am going to share with you over the next week!  When I was asked to teach for Convention and given this beautiful palette of Whimsy with baby complements, I knew just what I wanted to do!  This book is written from my great-nephew's perspective.  As you go through the months, you will see that he is a wonderfully expressive boy! 

Month 1


Every single page in the book has watercolor splatters, but other than that, I am not going to tell you too much about it.  I will be offering this workshop over the winter months.  It's perfect for a new parent, grandparent, or shower gift!

I created the same pages in girl colors, and that set of pages was auctioned off for Operation Smile.  I am humbled that the winning bid was $575, and I wish I had met the gal that purchased it!  If you are reading this, thank you so much and may God bless you for your generosity!!


Come back tomorrow for Months 2 & 3!


During the month of August, purchase the Whimsy, Enchantment, and Adventure Fundamentals, and you can choose the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals FREE!
(savings of $14.95)





Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...