Wednesday, August 3, 2016

**NEW CLUB** Make It From Your Heart...Fundamentally

If you've looked through the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book, you've seen the lovely new Fundamental collections.  Not only are there beautiful new patterned papers, but they have matching complements and ribbon.  When I saw these, I knew I had to come up with a new and affordable club so that you could work with these papers and enjoy them as much as I do!

Make It From Your Heart…Fundamentally

Make it From Your Heart…Fundamentally is a scrapbook layout-only club that will cover a multitude of occasions in your life!  I think this is an important club because you will have an opportunity to learn a little bit more of why scrapbooking is more than a hobby.   Each month I'll share stories from fellow memory keepers and why they find their books so important.

Let me share photos of the layouts we will be creating on August 30th, the first night of club, and then I will tell you all the details.



Make It From Your Heart…Fundamentally will be the last Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm.
An 8-month commitment is required. 

Here is the schedule of classes, what is included, and the cost each month.  
Take notice that you will receive a FREE alphabet stamp set the first night of class, and that you will receive a FREE album at the end!


     During the 8-month period we will use:
  •         Over 90 sheets of paper including cardstock, printed paper, kraft, vellum, gold overlays, and foil-accented paper
  •         48 yards of varied ribbon include satin, grosgrain, twine, jute, and lace
  •         Over 350 complements that include stickers, printed chipboard, glitter die-cuts, kraft die-cuts, and vellum die-cuts (some of these even include foil accents!)
The total cost for 8 months is $212.16, and you will complete 32 pages!!

      FAQs:

  •         I will collect your first month’s payment in advance so that I can order your kit. When you attend each month, you will pay for the following month. I have always charged exactly what product costs for classes, and in collecting in advance, it helps me pay for your class product without incurring extra charges.  Thank you for understanding!
  •        This class will NEVER be cancelled. 
  •         If you cannot attend one night for some reason, I will contact you for your credit card number for the following month’s payment.  If you would like your kit mailed to you, there will be an extra $7 charge or I can hold it until the following month.
     MONTHLY SUPPLY KIT:
  •        Adhesive* - Tape Runner, Glue Dots, 3-D foam tape (thin is preferable for scrapbook pages)
  •        Scissors
  •        Clear Ruler
  •        Pencil
  •        Journaling Pen
*      *I will always have adhesive tape runner, refills, glue dots, and 3-D foam tape on hand.  
      
       Pin It

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE these layouts and what a CLEVER idea!

Unknown said...

Seeing this class makes me wish I lived in the USA - it looks fantastic

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...