Friday, August 12, 2016

Whimsy Baby Pages - Month 12

I love this last page of my great-nephew's book.  The three photos across the bottom are actually piles of 3x3 flip flaps.  Each set has 4 flip flaps, and they have blank cardstock for first year accomplishments.  What a perfect way to end the year!  This is also my favorite journaling!


Journaling reads:  "Whew!  It has been a year!  No one told me that when I left Mommy's belly I would have to learn so much!  I slept a lot because it is such hard work learning to do so many new things.  Don't even get me started on getting teeth.  Even if I was cranky sometimes, I am sure happy with my Mommy and Daddy.  It is fun to be silly and see them laugh.  I think the best thing I learned this year is how many people love me.  And they love me so much!!  I can't wait to talk next year so that I can tell them I love them, too!



Look for this workshop in the winter months.  You will be able to choose the boy's or girl's pages!

CONSULTANTS:  This workshop is offered in the Online Office.


During the month of August, purchase the WhimsyEnchantment, and Adventure Fundamentals, and you can choose the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals FREE!
(savings of $14.95)

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a beautiful layout - the journaling "from the baby" is fantastic, a tear-jerker!
Nice work!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...