Saturday, October 15, 2016

Flower Market Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are so glad that you joined us for this special hop!  Tonight we are bringing artwork from the Flower Market Cricut Collection to you.  As always, this hop is a great big circle.  If you started elsewhere, that means you are joining me from Sue's blog.  You'll just keep following the big circle until you are back to where you started.

There is so much more to this Cricut collection than just flowers!  There are leaves, branches, vases, and themes to cover every season of the year.  Not to mention, there is an excellent font!  I am quickly finding this cartridge a go-to for pages, cards, and home decor.

I really like fall home decor.  The colors are so soothing, and it's such a joy to have these things around the house.  So I grabbed a 6" wood pallet and went to work creating!


Aren't these cuts fun when put on wood?  "Blessing" is a wood element I had in my stash, and the twine is from the Rustic Home Ribbon Pack.

To make things very easy for you, here's the design space file for this project:

I used Liquid Glass to adhere the pieces to wood, and 3-D and Thin Foam Tape to attach the sunflowers.  If you separate the twine in the Rustic Home ribbon pack,  you can get a nice messy bow!


Now it's time to move on to Lynn's lovely blog!  I know you will find great inspiration there!!

To order your Flower Market Cricut Collection, click HERE!



Pin It

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, this project is just fantastic! Love, love, love it!

Morgan Vogt said...

I love this idea! That wood pallet looks really lovely with those gorgeous fall flowers. I've been wanting to do some 3-D projects, and this is such great inspiration!

Kelly Massman said...

Great decoration for fall or really anytime!

Marg Van Patten said...

The wheat tucked in behind the sunflowers is so perfect.This piece is a good study in clustering and I'll be examining this over and over! Thanks for sharing the cut file ... very nice of you. Gorgeous as always!

Kristine Porter said...

Brenda, you never cease to amaze! Those sunflowers are beautiful! I just want to reach out and touch them!! What a truly special home decor piece!

Kim Hill said...

Love this! How perfect for fall! I'll be borrowing this idea.... 😄

Lynn said...

Brenda, this piece is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the layers and your inking. So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...this is just beautiful Brenda. Love the pallet idea and the sunflowers and wheat stalks tucked behind are so perfect. You have such a creative touch...love your artwork!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...