Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas - Layout #1

Yesterday I told you about the Happy, Happy Christmas Bundled Workshop.  You can find that information HERE.  Over the next five days, I am going to show you each layout up close and then what I did with each layout.

This is the Home Office workshop created with My Crush Happy, Happy Christmas,  Picture My Life Happy, Happy Christmas, and the City Sidewalks Complements.


Here is my layout with the same pattern using My Crush Happy, Happy Christmas, Picture My Life Happy, Happy Christmas, and the Oh Deer! Complements


(I am sorry about that grey circle in the middle.  I don't know where it came from, and I can't get rid of it!!)

They are the same with just that slight variation of complements.

Did you know that when you purchase Happy, Happy Christmas you get the directions for the layouts I will be making?  It's an easy and fun workshop with lots of leftovers!  

I'll see you tomorrow when we look at Happy, Happy Christmas Layout #2!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...