Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Stamp of the Month

When you are visiting my website, do you ever stop and look at the artwork on the scrolling marquee?  Every month I am in awe of the additional stellar artwork.  Here's what it looks like:


I fell in love with this layout, and I knew I had to recreate it!


I love the mixture of elements!  First of all, there is the Stamp of the Month - the champagne glasses, "clink," the banners, stars, and bow.  I love, LOVE, love that the paper pieces are from the #Life Cards - Hello Gorgeous.  How creative!!  "Hello," "you are here," and the little heart are from the Good Life complements.   The dotted strips at the top and bottom are from transparency paper from the All About the Gold fundamentals.

It was a fun way to showcase some selfies from our recent trip to Seattle.  This will make a great first page for our vacation album!!

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope that you are finding yourself most blessed!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What fun memories of your amazing trip. That is on my bucket list.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...