Saturday, November 26, 2016

Oh Deer! Christmas Cards

I will never grow tired of the Oh Deer! paper.  Desert Sand is one of my all-time favorite colors.  Sea Glass added into the mix makes this paper perfect!!

I got the inspiration from the first card from Mojo Monday.  What a great sketch to work with!


Christmas, especially, is one of the times that I really like to use vellum on my cards.  I am so glad that we have vellum in the Uptown Fundamentals!  It always softens the look of the heavily patterned paper.  I can't even tell you how much I love the Sea Glass glitter paper!  I have made so many Sea Glass snowflakes this year, and I've yet to grow weary of them either!!

The next card is clean and simple, and I got the inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches.  Again, I used vellum to soften the background.


If you like Oh Deer! as much as I do, then be sure to order soon.  The month of December will go by fast, and this paper retires on December 31st!

Thank you for stopping in today.  I really appreciate your visits, and I hope that is finding you blessed and happy!
Pin It

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love both of your cards!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love the use of vellum. The first card looks stunning and bet it looks better in person! The second card may be my favorite as I love clean and simple.

Wanda Cullen said...

I agree...that sea glass paper is amazing! LOVE your colors and take on the Mojo sketch in this beautiful holiday card! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful cards! That paper is gorgeous and you've used it so well. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Beautiful card! I love this gold star over the pretty DSP. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...