Sunday, November 13, 2016

Oh Deer Themed Layout Kit

From now until December 15, you can purchase the Oh Deer Layout Kit from me.  Every single time I bring out this paper packet, I am filled with calm and joy.  It has such soothing colors and beautiful designs.  Here is my layout workshop using a Photo Plus protector in the middle.




Don't you thoroughly enjoy these kits with the Photo Plus protectors in the middle?  The layout itself gives you room for many photos, but then with the addition of the protector, you extend the page in such a unique way!

Here is what you will receive in this kit:
  • Oh Deer Workshop Your Way (includes full paper packet, complements, assortment, and white/gold twine, extra cardstock)
  • 2 sheets of kraft cardstock for the base
  • (2) 12" Memory Protectors
  • (1) Photo Plus protector
  • Delivered to you pre-cut
  • Full color instructions with a cutting guide
  • As a special treat in December, you will get a few snowflakes cut out of glitter paper to use on your layout.  I know you will love them!
I will start sending out kits on Monday, November 28th for those that order now.  I will take kit orders through December 15th.  This paper retires on December 31st, so after the 15th, I will take orders on a while supplies last basis.  In other words, get your order in early!!

I was easily WOWED by this paper, the minute I saw the birch trees and deer.  I think you are going to want these pages, too!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...