Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

We are here today to show you the fun new Stamp of the Month, New Year Cheer.  We are excited to show you what we created!  There are six of us in the hop, and it's a great big circle.   If you started elsewhere, you came to me from Ginger, and I know that you were inspired by her!

I have a card for you, and it's really sparkly!


I wanted glittery glasses and a bow, so I used gold and red glitter paper along with cuts from the Artistry cartridge.  The bubble stamps are perfect for the glasses.  I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.

Now it's time to head to Lynn!  She always has amazing work for us to see, to I am anxious to go to her blog, too!!

The stamp of the month is always just $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase!


Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, your work blows me away. It is so gorgeous and your elegant simplicity is truly an art form. You really have a style all your own.

Kim Hill said...

Love the sparkle! We were definitely working from the same vibe.... 😉

Ginger Morriello said...

I love the sparkly and celebration feeling! So very pretty!

Lynn said...

Stunningly elegant! Love it.

Morgan Vogt said...

Beautiful as always (and even more stunning in person :) I see some old Fundamentals sticking out in the background - love it!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous glittered champagne flutes! Lots of fun!
:) Marie

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

So pretty Brenda! Love all the sparkly details! Makes me want a mimosa!!! :)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! That touch of red is just perfect.

Marg Van Patten said...

Elegant, delightful, and so you! Absolutely love the touch of red!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...