Friday, December 30, 2016

Uptown Fundamentals and Sea Glass Wall Decor

Now that my sisters have received their Christmas gifts, I can show you what I made them!


I put this layout in a Designed Decor Shadow Box (get yours before they are gone!).  I love the Uptown Fundamentals, so I used them to make this layout.  You're getting a sneak peek at a few new things, and you'll hear all about them in the coming month!

I was able to pop in some new things with the Uptown Fundamentals because we have such versatile lines in Close To My Heart.  One of my favorite things about using our products is the ability to match quickly and easily!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I appreciate you and your visits so much!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...