Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter Days

We've had some snow the past couple of days in Minnesota.  At our house we got about 7" of light, fluffy, and really pretty snow.  As much as I dislike driving in the winter, I truly do love the changing of the seasons.  Every seasons brings a different type of joy.  My favorite thing to do is taking close ups of the way the snow lands on the trees.  It's so lovely!


I've used Oh Deer! paper for this page.  The deer, stars, and sentiments are from the Oh Deer complements.  The branches, cones, and tree are from the Flower Market cartridge.

I do want to remind you that the Oh Deer! paper and complements retire on December 31st.  If you would like more before it's gone, be sure to order soon!

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope you are finding the beginning of the week most blessed!

Pin It

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Pretty page! And pretty photo, too. On Sunday, we woke up to a foot of fresh snow. I giggled as my dog tried to find a spot to go. The snow was up past his shoulders and he isn't a small dog. ;)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...