Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thoughtful Flowers Stamp of the Month

There's nothing better than pretty flowers on a thank you card!


I stamped the poinsetta-looking flowers with Memento ink and then colored them.  I outlined with Cherry Pink and filled it with Tender Pink.  After that, I used the blending pen to remove some color.  The center are colored with a combination of Marigold and Golden Yellow.  The leaves are Vivid Green and Leaf Green.  You can see all the markers RIGHT HERE.



The stamp of the month is always $5 with a $50 purchase!




Pin It

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

You are such a sweetie! Thank you for your lovely comment - it's a mutual admiration society, by the way!! I look at your amazing work all the time, too. Happy Holidays, Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...