Sunday, January 8, 2017

Be Mine, Valentine!

I adore the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You.  After all this time, I can't believe that you can purchase a stamp of the month for just $5 with a $50 purchase.  That is the best deal in town!


I used the Gold Shimmer Brush on this card.  It was a fabulous complement to the paper and design of the stamp.  If you don't have one, you'll want to make sure you get one of them!!
I stamped the main image directly on the pink Sugar Rush paper.  I colored the leaves with the Leaf Green marker.  Because of the triangle pattern on the pink paper, the stamped design was left with a fun look!  I love fussy cutting, so it was fun to cut that image at the top!


Oh what fun you will have with this stamp set!  I know you will create beautiful things!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I see the gold shimmer. So pretty! Can't wait to get mine; soon to arrive and I hope it doesn't freeze in this snowy and cold tundra I live in. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...