Friday, January 27, 2017

Sprinkled with Love

I can't believe it's almost the end of January!  Our featured paper collection in January is Sugar Rush, so I thought I'd make a card today for you.


I wanted to make a Valentine's card that is a little more masculine.  That can be tough sometimes, right?  I used Sea Glass ink to stamp the heart border from the Way to Go stamp set.  I used the Sugar Rush complements (heart, banner, and love).  I wrapped a little grey twine around the card and frayed the knot.  Those little dots are Sea Glass, and they are from the Sugar Rush Dots gems.

Now, about Sea Glass...

This is a trend color for the year, and we just ended 6 months with it.  If you like this color, you are want to purchase it!  I have found that Sea Glass works with all 40 colors in our palette.  It's really just that good of a color!


Thanks for stopping in today!  I appreciate you and your visits!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...