Thursday, January 12, 2017

Stamp of the Month Team Award

During the last couple of years, I have sent Stamp of the Month cards to team members for top sales, top team building, etc.  I decided that this year I would switch things up a little.  We carry the beautiful Everyday Life Albums, and they hold 6" x 8" layouts.  I thought layouts would be a perfect way to add these awards to their planners or albums.

This award is for November sales using the January Stamp of the Month.


These are the subtle colors in the Sugar Rush paper packet.  I used the silver side of the All About Gold Fundamentals for the circle.  The hearts were made using the Hearts Thin Cuts.  I liked leaving the floral stamp without color, and I wish I could effectively show you the clear shimmer on the petals.  That really adds a pop!

The two albums available for 6" x 8" layouts are the Everyday Stripe and Sea Glass.  We also sell memory protectors in that size so that you could easily do a mini album.


Can you tell I love this month's Stamp of the Month, Adore You?  I want to show you that this stamp is for so much more than Valentine's Day!  I love our whole stamp of the month program.  Every month you can count on a beautiful stamp of the month for $5 with a $50 purchase.

Thank you so much for stopping in today!  I hope that you are already finding your 2017 blessed and happy!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...