Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Adventure Fundamentals Workshop Layout #1

I am thrilled to be bringing you the Adventure Fundamentals Workshop!  Over the next four days, I will be sharing the each one of the layouts so that you can get a good look at them.  Each set of pages will have a different color palette, but one thing in common is that they will all be bright and bold!


The colors used here are Cranberry, Pacifica, and Lemon.  I've used these pages for baseball, but you could used them for the beach, 4th of July - almost anything summer!!

Come on back tomorrow to see the next layout in the Workshop Kit,

In the meantime, don't forget about my Customer Appreciation Sale!


and the New Consultant Special!





Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...