Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Customer Appreciation Sale

I am so happy, thankful, and blessed.  I count myself very fortunate to know YOU.  All of my readers, customers, and those who learn from me.  I appreciate every single person that comes to one of my classes or buys one of my kits.  I am constantly striving to find new ways of learning and to teach you wonderful things in a way that are best for you.  Because of that, I want to offer you a sale!


Everyone that places an order will also receive two handmade cards with their FREE product choice!

I am leaving on Thursday for Puerto Vallarta on the Close To My Heart Incentive Trip.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to earn a trip for me and my husband.  YOU are a HUGE part of why I am able to continuing being a full-time Close To My Heart consultant.

I can never say thank you enough!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...