Sunday, February 26, 2017

Adventure Fundamentals Workshop Layout #4 and All the Details!

Have you picked out a favorite layout from these pages yet?  I have to show you the last one in the kit using the colors Blossom and Lagoon.  This is a cute one for Easter!


My mother is coming to visit us over Easter, so I thought I'd leave these empty for those photos.

Let me give you a recap of all four layouts and then give you all the details!


The $70 Pre-Cut Kit Includes:
  • Adventure Fundamentals (you will have 12 sheets and lots of complements remaining!)
  • Life is Good Complements
  • My Girl Complements
  • Adventure Ribbon Pack
  • 20 sheets Cardstock
  • All Cricut cuts plus Design Space File
  • (4) 2-page layouts
  • Instruction Guide

I will start mailing these kits during the week of March 13th!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...