Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love

If you haven't gotten serious about Valentine's Day yet, it's time!  We are only 6 days away!


I grabbed some cardstock, clear overlays, and my piercing tool for the base.  The doily is from the Artbooking cartridge.  I went through my complements to see what bits and pieces I had left, and I found "love" and hearts in the Sugar Rush complements.  "You +Me" is  from the You and Me complements.  A few clear Sugar Rush Dots and some stamped xoxo's from the Friendly Wishes set, and my card was done!  You can do this, too simply by looking through bits and pieces of what you have left.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to get a start on your Valentine's Day cards!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...