Thursday, March 2, 2017

March Stamp of the Month

What a cute girlfriend and Mother's Day stamp for this month's Stamp of the Month.  It's called Tea-Rrific, and it's filled with possibility!


Every month I send the Top Sellers and Team Builders on my team a stamp of the month reward, and this year I am creating 6 x 8 layouts for them.  This is the Tea-Rrific layout that I mailed them.


I used the Artbooking cartridge to make the background and banner piece.  I colored the teacups with tender pink, cerulean blue, and golden yellow markers.  Then I thought it would be fun to cover them with Liquid Glass!


The Stamp of the Month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase!

Pin It

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Casandra Bennett said...

I love the colors and the splash of liquid glass. Cute!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...