Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Cricut Flower Market Cartridge - Key 4

Today I want to share some artwork from Key 4 on page 4 of the Flower Market handbook.  I loved working with this key because the results were fun and unexpected to me.

I create a gift bag, trophy full of flowers, and a congrats medallion for a guest of honor to wear.




Before I tell you what I used, I want to share the Cricut Explore File with you.  You do need a Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space to use this file.  You will need to copy, paste, and re-size the delphinium for the flowers in the trophy vase.  Maybe you only want a couple or maybe you'd like to fill it like I did!

https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/48521384

Product used:
If you'd like to see it all put together, take a look at this video from Gina in our art department. You will love her soothing voice!






Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...