Monday, July 17, 2017

Wise Guy Birthday

We're in the second half of Stampaganza month, so I want to make sure I show you lots of things you can make with stamps.  Today I am starting with Wise Guy Birthday.  It's such a fun stamp set!

I copied this card right out of the idea book.  I love using our idea books for inspiration!


I used Canary, Sorbet, and Glacier ink.  This cake is so fun because you can cut out the plate, layers, and candles out with the Artistry cartridge.  I stamped the edges of the card with the sprinkles from the stamp set.  Isn't this fun and easy?!  Check it out on page 37 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.



Pin It

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Unknown said...

Love it! That saying might be what helped me gain a few extra pounds. ;P

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...