Saturday, August 12, 2017

Beautiful

The ten new colors are so beautiful!  I haven't had an opportunity to work with them very much so I thought I'd play with them for the next couple of weeks.  I pulled out my package of Basic Fundamentals and started cutting it up.  I pulled out my favorite Espresso patterns from the package and decided to mix it with a little Bashful, our trend color of the year.


Isn't it all so pretty?  The stamp set is called Beautiful You, and it is able to be purchased with or without a set of Thin Cuts.  I added some of the Basic Fundamentals ribbon (isn't it pretty - yes, I am asking again!) and the Bashful heart strip and gold heart nestled in the flowers are from the Better Together complements.

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...