Saturday, August 19, 2017

He Has Made Everything Beautiful

There is a new stamp set called Inspired Words, and it is my favorite stamp in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  It is a set of 21 inspirational stamps in beautiful fonts.  Let me show you what I made, and then I will share the stamp.


I am so glad the sun is shining today so that you can see the beauty of the Bashful Glitter paper.  I used a couple of other stamps on this card, too.  There is a triple line stamp on the Thanks a Million stamp, and I used that with Bashful ink to make the background of the card.  I embossed the flowers from Happily Ever After with white embossing powder on vellum, and then I water brushed the back with Bashful and Willow ink.  The diagonal stripe paper is from Basic Fundamental paper pack.

This is the Inspired Words stamp set.  Such a beautiful set!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...