Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Basics Fundamentals Workshop - Consultant Option Included

I had so much fun working with the Basics Fundamentals!  This workshop kit is available at the special price of $52 now through November 30th.  On December 1st, the cost will go up to $64.

Order your kit HERE





Kit Includes:
  • Pre-Cut Basics Fundamentals Paper Packet
  • Better Together Complements
  • Basics Ribbon Pack
  • Pre-Cut Coordinating Cardstock (Heather, Linen, Pewter, Bashful, Bashful Glitter)
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Memory Protectors
  • Full Instructions
Order your kit HERE

*********************************************************************

CONSULTANTS:

This kit comes with a release so that you can teach it to your customers.
Place a $15 order on my website, and e-mail me to let me know you placed the order.  
I will send you the full instructions along with the extensive Design Space file.




Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...