Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Beary Christmas Layout Workshop

Happy Wednesday!  I love the Beary Christmas paper!  When you think about fun and festive at Christmas, this paper fits that description perfectly!

My Beary Christmas workshop is two 2-page layouts.  You'll see that on the first layout I focused on the greys, and in the second, I brought in the glittery red.  It is my hope that these layouts hold your joyful Christmas photos!



This $30 workshop includes:
  • Beary Christmas paper packet (pre-cut)
  • Beary Christmas complements
  • Beary Christmas Dots
  • Silver Shimmer Trim (2-feet)
  • Memory Protectors
  • Instructions


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...