Monday, November 20, 2017

An Enchantment Christmas

I bet when you look at this:


you don't see this:

But it is!  I used the Enchantment paper to create this Christmas layout!

I used Toffee cardstock as the base, and from the Enchantment papers, I used pomegranate, fern, and New England ivy prints.  The "tradition" sentiment is from What Matters Most, and the snowflakes were cut on gold foil cardstock from the Flower Market cartridge.

Right now, you can get the Enchantment Bundle at 40% off for $22.11!  It includes 24 sheets of paper, a package of matching complements, and 12 yards of ribbon/trims.

That deal is almost too good to be true!


Pin It

2 comments:

Janice said...

Love it and no I would not have guessed it came from Enchantment.

Alyson Mayo said...

The first thing I saw when I looked at this was the beautiful photo of Shane! He looks so content and happy :) But yes, you did surprise me with the choice of papers as well. Gorgeous layout once again!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...