Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fundamental Bundles

You are going to hear about this Fundamentals special a lot from me.  Why?  Hands-down,  I think this is the best special of the year!


All that Basic goodness wrapped up into one bundle!  This bundle includes all of the new colors from the basics palette - Charcoal, Pewter, Pebble, Linen, Mink, Heather, Espresso, Nutmeg, Toffee, and Almond.  

I love the watercolor brushed patterns of this paper pack!    The bold colors of Pansy, Pacifica, Lagoon, Emerald, Willow, Lemon, Tangerine, Blossom, Raspberry, and Cranberry have been made just a little more subtle with the artistic flair of the designs.


I know that many of you have been waiting for sports themed paper.  Enchantment is that bundle for you!  The complements and paper are generic enough to suit any sports and any schools.  Eggplant, Sapphire, Peacock, New England Ivy, Fern, Saffron, Goldrush, Poppy, Pomegranate, and Ruby are warm and very rich colors!

What beautiful spring colors!  Thistle, Crystal Blue, Glacier, Sweet leaf, Juniper, Flaxen, Canary, Sorbet, Pixie, and Smoothie are lovely colors for Easter, baby and wedding showers, Spring, and the beginning of Summer.  I know you have many photos and occasions for this paper!
I just can't even think of another place where you could get this much product in a bundle for just $22.11.  I love that Close To My Heart has offered this special!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...