Thursday, January 11, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Workshop

I love the muted colors and patterns in the paper packet, and you will see a lot of work done with this!  Here is my workshop for January.


I pre-cut the paper for your layouts and pre-stamp the images. My kits are sorted layout by layout for your ease of use. 

Your $35 kit includes:
1 – Chelsea Gardens paper packet (you receive all the extras!)
1 – Chelsea Gardens Complements 
5 – cardstock sheets 
1 – Chelsea Gardens dots and gems 
1 – 5 -Yard Cream Ribbon 
Photo Mats
Glossy and Professionally Printed Instructions (includes another pattern as well as card patterns)




No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...